Yippee! I was nominated for something! Thank you Andrei for giving me this challenge!
Okay, three things about me – I’m not much of a mystery. Since I wear my heart on my sleeve, what you see is what you get (for better or worse). I have published two novels, No Hill for a Stepper in 2011 and The Last Bordello in 2016. I have a third novel, The Moonshine Thicket, that is ready to be sent out to an agent but, so far, my finger can’t seem to press the “send” button. Another thing about me – I’m a pacifist but when I get to the gym, I plunk on my boxing gloves and pound the crap out of the pads the trainer holds for me.
Favorite blog posts? A Gift to Frame is one of my favorites. It’s awesome knowing that someone enjoyed my novel so much, they wrote me a hand-written letter. My very favorite was/is Remembering Who You Are. It includes a letter written by my sister for my milestone birthday. I also have a lot of fun going through my old journals, scanning various pages, and posting them in Raw Journal Kernels.
Okay, now on to answering Andrei’s questions:
- What makes you bored?
I don’t really get bored. If I do it’s because my creative juices have either been used up or are on short supply. Might mean I need an adult beverage or a nap.
2. What is my favorite pastime and why?
Spending time with my children and grandchildren. Why? Because I love them with every once of my being.
3. What is that one thing you would happily do again?
Helicopter rides are out. Hot air ballon ride? Nope. But I would happily return to Italy. I love the culture — the art, the artitechure, the food and mostly the people (who say what they mean and mean what they say). I studied Italian for over 4 years but I have forgotten SO much.
4. What is your favorite body part of the human body and why?
I could be snarky and ask for which gender. But I realize it doesn’t matter. Eyes. The eyes tell me all.
5. (Weird Question) If you were a bird, who would you sh*t on?
That’s a tough one. I’ve heard that it’s good luck to have a bird poop on your head . So if that’s true, the red cardinal would poop on the head of my kids and grandkids.
But, if it’s NOT good luck, I would gladly take a mighty Turkey Vulture dump on any politician that does NOT speak out against racism.
Now, for my nominations: It was hard to choose since I have so many cyber friends. For now, I nominate:
Cindy GC PuppyDoc
Here are my questions:
- If you could go back to one of your favorite pastimes in your childhood, what would it be?
- When you close your eyes, which of your favorite landscapes do you see? Describe.
- If you could make peace with someone in from your past, who would it be and why? (no need for a name)
- If someone wanted to recreate you from a recipe, what ingredients would they need?
- (Weird question) Can you tie a cherry stem using only your tongue?
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)